Zach Sobiech was diagnosed with osteosarcoma, a rare bone cancer, at the age of 14. By the time he turned 17, he had undergone 20 rounds of chemotherapy. When doctors told him his cancer...
Posts by @theconantcrier
Most Liked Posts
- 'To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You' was the sequel we deserved
- ‘Tall Girl 2’ marks the downfall of the ‘Tall Girl’ franchise
- “To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before: Always and Forever” is a cheesy yet sweet ending to the trilogy
- Conant internet filter creates more problems than it solves
- Everything wrong with 'The Royal Treatment'