Zach Sobiech was diagnosed with osteosarcoma, a rare bone cancer, at the age of 14. By the time he turned 17, he had undergone 20 rounds of chemotherapy. When doctors told him his cancer...
Posts by @theconantcrier
- The pandemic is worsening our mental health on
- Behind the scenes: the high school election judge experience on
- Why going back to in-person learning is a bad idea on
- The Crier Wants to Know: do you feel like you’re still learning during remote learning? on
- Students should be allowed to wear hats in school on