After what she described as a “wonderful” first semester at Conant, principal Julie Nowak is giving students a voice at the table, establishing the new Student Advisory Board. “It’s virtually impossible for me to get to...
Most Liked Posts
- Student activism prompts administrative response to concerns of mishandling sexual assault cases
- Students should be allowed to wear hats in school
- A behind-the-scenes look at Conant Theatre's first live show this year
- College Board updates AP exam schedule due to COVID-19
- From numerous medals to triple axels, student ice skater dominates the ice