You may also like...

8 Responses

1. Joshtheorys@gmail.com' Josh says:

hey i really like what you have typed here and was thinking it could really help out my school with getting hats unbanned. I was wondering if i could use some of it of course with credit to you.

2. I like what you said about students who wear hats not meaning to disrespect anyone. My son has been telling me about how he wants to wear a hat to school. I’ll share this information with his school’s administration for their consideration.

3. tecmneff@gmail.com' Elaine Neff says:

I get that students want to express themselves and they do not mean to disrespect anyone. Not wearing hats may seem silly and fruitless to some, but isn’t it also reasonable to acknowledge that some people are raised with a different culture or even in a different time. Honestly, I don’t know why it bothers me, but it does. I know the students don’t mean to be disrespectful, but it still feels disrespectful. If you knowingly do something when you know it bothers someone, isn’t that a sign of disrespect?

4. tyberg@live.no' From Norway says:

We love the UK, but the scools are shocking unreasonable. How unreasonable it is for students not to be able to wear normal or neutral winterhats in yhe middlenof the winter?
    And then they complain when they get sick and stays at home?
    If UK schools FOCUSED more on how to take care of childten instead of being OFFENDED all the time, they would have less sick children.
    UK School Childten NEEDS a hero to make changes. Poor kids.

5. wrighway@cadillacschools.org' Wayne says:

We should all be allowed to wear hats in school because it expresses our personality as a human.

6. corbinwbarnett@gmail.com' Corbin Barnett says:

it’s all so true. good job with the research

7. AClayton22@stu.gswhs73.org' Clayton says:

Schools will never agree. The only way to pursue this is either legally, or with a unanimous population.