A new organization known as the South Asian Students Association (SASA) has been started by freshmen Nikita Lakshminarayan and Deepika Ramchandani. The purpose of this club is to provide awareness of the different South Asian ethnologies...
Posts by @theconantcrier
Most Liked Posts
- Conant student receives Girl Scouts Gold Award
- Quarantine self-care essentials for students
- Crier Inquires: how have you been adjusting to remote learning?
- Students should be allowed to wear hats in school
- 'Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Candace Against the Universe' is nostalgic and inspirational to viewers