Image credit: Mauli Patel Imagine being left-handed and sitting in math class with the teacher speeding through notes. You scribble them down as fast as you can. However, graphite accumulates on your hand and smears...
Posts by @theconantcrier
Most Liked Posts
- Conant student receives Girl Scouts Gold Award
- Quarantine self-care essentials for students
- Crier Inquires: how have you been adjusting to remote learning?
- Students should be allowed to wear hats in school
- 'Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Candace Against the Universe' is nostalgic and inspirational to viewers