Conant’s halls are filled with the moans and groans of freshmen with their still-restricted iPads. Their iPads are restricted to ensure that the students are paying attention in class, but just how effective is...
Most Liked Posts
- Student activism prompts administrative response to concerns of mishandling sexual assault cases
- Students should be allowed to wear hats in school
- A behind-the-scenes look at Conant Theatre's first live show this year
- College Board updates AP exam schedule due to COVID-19
- From numerous medals to triple axels, student ice skater dominates the ice