Trying the Feta Pasta from TikTok so you don’t have to
@feelgoodfoodieBaked feta pasta with cherry tomatoes!! Recipe on blog • Inspired by @grilledcheesesocial 😘 #tiktokpartner #learontiktok #fetapasta #recipes♬ original sound – Feel Good Foodie
Have you seen this TikTok on your ForYou page recently? I have, and I’m getting tired of feeling my stomach rumble over pixelated pasta. So I decided to try it, and with a little bit of recipe editing, I think it’s a delicious meal that’s surprisingly easy to make. Check out my vlog to watch the whole process!
4 cups pasta
1 container of cherry tomatoes
8 ounce block of feta cheese
½ cup of oil
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp black pepper
2 garlic cloves (I used the frozen ones from Trader Joe’s)
½ cup fresh basil
1 tablespoon of pasta seasoning (if you don’t have a premixed one, you can use red pepper flakes to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. You’ll need an 8” x 8” baking dish (it can be glass or ceramic).
- Put the oil on the bottom of the dish and add half of the seasoning, basil, salt, and pepper. Then add the tomatoes, getting them fully coated by using either your hands or a spatula. Then, add the rest of the seasoning on top.
- Put the square of feta into the middle of the dish and put it into the oven for 35-37 minutes until the edges of the cheese are slightly brown and the tomatoes are roasted.
- Boil the pasta and strain it according to the instructions on the package.
- Mix the feta-tomato dish and add the cooked pasta. Garnish with basil and enjoy!