VIDEO: Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Pumpkin is a classic fall flavor, and many restaurants and stores are serving up pumpkin desserts this time of year. One such sweet you might find is a pumpkin cheesecake, a fusion of cheesecake and pumpkin pie. Here is an easy no bake recipe for mini pumpkin cheesecakes that all levels of bakers and non-bakers can make. For the full recipe click here.
- I have found from personal experience that brown sugar tends to clump into hard lumps when it gets wet. So, keep your eyes peeled when you are making the crust.
- The cupcake wrapper you use doesn’t matter, because the wrappers are going to be peeled off before you serve it. So feel free to use any leftover Valentine’s or Christmas themed wrappers.
- If you don’t have piping bags or tips, you can use a Ziplock bag. All you need to do is cut a small tip off of a bottom corner of the bag, and you’re all set.
- Use a knife to smooth out any uneven surfaces.
- I suggest refrigerating the cheesecakes overnight, but if you are in a rush, pop them in the freezer for a couple hours.