VIDEO: No-bake chocolate éclair recipe
This chocolate éclair recipe is for all levels of bakers, from no experience at all to the professional home baker. There is no bake time involved and no complicated steps to follow. All you need is some pudding, whipped cream, graham crackers, and frosting.
Whipped Cream Recipe
- 1 pint of heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Pour heavy cream into a large bowl.
- Whisk or beat with an electric mixer on medium.
- Once the heavy cream develops a layer of bubbles, add the vanilla and sugar.
- Continue whisking or beating until the whip cream becomes stiff.
- Taste test the whipped cream. If it is not sweet enough just mix in more sugar.